One Week Ago and Now...
To: Young, Shaoling, Tina
Have a safe trip! Enjoy and have great fun on your trip. =)
Loved and take care.
Every minute that the clock is ticking, things happened and changes.
And some time these changes makes you flush and makes your heart race slightly faster.
Some time, the change in yourself and emotion is so quick that you have no idea as to how to react, you just go with the flow and find yourself falling into something that you could never imagine, I mean it in a good way.
It's been long since I experience those emotions, especially after him which left me emotionless and numb for quite a while. I still miss him at times but its like once in a blue moon.
Exactly one week ago, I've got acquainted to my change and since its been causing me to act a little beyond my usual self especially in front of my friends and cousin.
I can't help but share this little happiness that I found but at the same time I find myself trying to hold on as much of that's left.
I do miss the day exactly a week ago, the acquaintance was so short that I felt that I needed to know more.
I'm looking forward to the day when I received the email and hopefully a phone call I suppose (which I don't even know if I ever got the courage to pick it up).
Loved and take care.
*Edited
Okay, I received a call on Monday for an interview at SMU telling me its on Wednesday (that's yesterday) at 7pm. I would not say that I've done well cause the reading materials are so alien to me and asking me to write compo and do compre after 3 long years in ploy just makes things more difficult. The group discussion I think was kinda alright but I felt like I didn't leave a deep and lasting impression. Oh well, right now, just hope for NTU to mail me. PLEASE!! For those going for SMU interview, just be mentally prepared cause there's no definite formula as to what will be tested.
Loved and take care.
Have a safe trip! Enjoy and have great fun on your trip. =)
Loved and take care.
***
Time really changes everything.Every minute that the clock is ticking, things happened and changes.
And some time these changes makes you flush and makes your heart race slightly faster.
Some time, the change in yourself and emotion is so quick that you have no idea as to how to react, you just go with the flow and find yourself falling into something that you could never imagine, I mean it in a good way.
It's been long since I experience those emotions, especially after him which left me emotionless and numb for quite a while. I still miss him at times but its like once in a blue moon.
Exactly one week ago, I've got acquainted to my change and since its been causing me to act a little beyond my usual self especially in front of my friends and cousin.
I can't help but share this little happiness that I found but at the same time I find myself trying to hold on as much of that's left.
I do miss the day exactly a week ago, the acquaintance was so short that I felt that I needed to know more.
I'm looking forward to the day when I received the email and hopefully a phone call I suppose (which I don't even know if I ever got the courage to pick it up).
Loved and take care.
*Edited
Okay, I received a call on Monday for an interview at SMU telling me its on Wednesday (that's yesterday) at 7pm. I would not say that I've done well cause the reading materials are so alien to me and asking me to write compo and do compre after 3 long years in ploy just makes things more difficult. The group discussion I think was kinda alright but I felt like I didn't leave a deep and lasting impression. Oh well, right now, just hope for NTU to mail me. PLEASE!! For those going for SMU interview, just be mentally prepared cause there's no definite formula as to what will be tested.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home